Operations Admin Assistant
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 28 Jun 17
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realise the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
The admin person helps employees with recurring services like reporting to the management team, travel management, office supply, help with onboarding of new hires, organizing various local and corporate initiated events.
In addition to Operations, admin people regularly co-operate with other organizations like Finance and Technology as service deliveries require teaming.
Communications skills are essential to priorities when parallel tasks generate a huge workload and ad-hoc needs.
The admin person will deliver the following services by strongly co-operating with other IT Admin members:
- Travel Management: arrange flights and accommodation following the necessary approval. Provide some financial guidance to travelers so that they comply with Morgan Stanley’s guidance.
- Space: provide help with seating of newly hired employees, give early warning when team have difficulties with seating. In case of larger office moves, make sure that individual seating is arranged.
- Executives support: Calendar management of selected ED’s, petty cash reimbursement.
- Participation at regular team meetings of Operations so that issues, important information can be shared the most effective way.
- Distribution of various office supplies to Operations people.
- Help with the organization of various company events like Open Forums and Career month.
- Help prepare properly edited, clear communication messages to employees and agency temps.
- Provide support for Visitors: programs, seating and meetings with selected people.
- Reporting: generate monthly, quarterly reports for the Management team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Use of Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook and Excel
- Bachelor's degree