- Lye Mun, Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited
- 26 Sep 16
* Collect and analyse business requirements and facilitate the alignment of understanding on requirements between business users and IT * Propose feasible solutions and support solution delivery for business initiative/product implementation/project and/or operation production problem fixing.
· Provide business analysis service and/or process review to support business initiatives/product implementation/project execution and/or operations production system related issues
· Collect, analyse and document business needs and requirements in Business Requirement Specification
· Review IT documents to ensure alignment of understanding of requirements between business end users and IT
· Conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis
· Evaluate solution in terms of cost, timeline and quality (fit-for purpose)
· Execute user acceptance testing including test planning, test case preparation/creation and execution
· Prepare training materials and conduct training to end users
· Conduct deployment verification test and implementation verification test
· Provide post implementation support to end user immediately after system enhancement
· Assist in project coordination and administrative tasks on needed basis
· Over 2 years of experience in Insurance/Financial Services Industry, with a focus on business analysis and/or system analysis.
· Proven track record in specifying user requirements and managing User Acceptance Testing
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skill
· Degree qualified, preferably in Business, IT, Operations Management or related disciplines.