strategist, TMT Sector
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Great Union Human Capital Limited
- 26 Sep 16
Our client is one of China's largest and most used Internet service portals. They are providing value-added Internet, mobile and telecom services and online advertising under the strategic goal of providing users with "one-stop online lifestyle services".
- Collect, summarize and analyze information about Internet products/services to develop a deep understanding of Internet business models, market activities and consumers’ needs and behaviors.
- Assist in developing business plans and financial budget on corporate level; work with financial teams to conduct statistical and strategic analysis to identify key business drivers and ensure rational financial support for business development
- Assist in the interaction between Finance department and business groups and ensure relevant financial/strategic initiatives are communicated and executed
- Assist in developing strategic recommendations over a broad range of management issues at corporate and business group level
- Degree holder is required; master or MBA degree with a prestigious school preferred
- Minimum 2years experience in management/strategy consulting or business analysis with a prestigious company is an advantage
- Strong problem solving skills and acute business sense
- Able to translate business rationales into financial statistics and vice versa
- Passionate in the internet industry with a great interest in exploring industry trends, user experience and behaviors
- High level of integrity
- Independent, discipline, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English & Mandarin.