* Vice President, Lead Front Office C++/Java EQ Synthetic/Swaps Developer - Elite Global Investment Bank *
- Excellent Remuneration
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pinpoint Asia Limited
- 26 Jun 17
My client, an elite global investment bank, is looking for an exceptional front office development professional to lead their high-profile EQ swaps / synthetic trading group (that serves quantitative hedge fund clients) to develop green-field systems.
- Design/Develop next generation business-facing applications (execution, inventory management, position keeping) from scratch
- Ensure/improve stability and performance of mission-critical systems
- Develop/Enhance/Optimize trading and inventory management platforms that facilitate buy-side client risks
- Lead and guide junior developers from technical and business knowledge stand points
- Work directly with the trading desk to build strong relationships
- Automate common work flows and streamline business processes
- 7-10+ years of development/technical experience in a commercial environment
- Proven design/development experience in C++ and/or Java
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated; Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong, committed and reliable team player
- Excellent communication & client facing skills
- Automated testing and test driven development experience would be preferred
- Must have development background in a front office environment; Knowledge on EQ Swaps / Synthetic would be a plus
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Vice President, Lead Front Office C++/Java EQ Synthetic/Swaps Developer - Elite Global Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region.
We have carefully and strategically grown our client base to cover a number of the world's top financial institutions including some of the most renowned names on Wall Street.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our select clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
To get ahead, contact us at http://pinpointasia.com/jobs
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) * Next-Gen Green-Field Low-Latency FPGA / Network Developer - Elite Global Financial Firm *
2) * Head of IT (FX Trading) *
3) * AML Technology Team Head - Leading Bank *