* FX Application Support - Prestigious Financial Institution *
- Excellent Remuneration
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pinpoint Asia Limited
- 29 Jun 17
Our client, one of the most prestigious financial institutions in the world, are now looking for strong application support engineer to join their global FX Support team. This person will cover the bank's Core FX Trading systems during Asia hours.
- Provide daily functional and technical support for FX trading across Interest-Rates, Bonds, Futures and Swaps.
- Work with the business to understand the business and products requirements.
- Coordinate with overseas IT teams for enhancements, bug fixes, enhancements and system implementations.
- Work with global support team in a follow-the-sun support model covering application issues and business projects.
- Strong experience supporting FX financial products e.g. swap, futures, bond and options.
- 5+ years of industry application support experience.
- Solid technical experience including UNIX scripting / shell, SQL / PLSQL and Perl.
- Programming experience with Java, C++ or VB would be preferred.
- Great trouble shooting skills.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) English.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Leslie Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org and put FX Application Support - Prestigious Financial Institution in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region.
We have carefully and strategically grown our client base to cover a number of the world's top financial institutions including some of the most renowned names on Wall Street.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our select clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
To get ahead, contact us at http://pinpointasia.com/jobs
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) * Vice President, Fixed Income Trading C++ Development Lead - Leading Global Investment Bank – Shanghai *
2) * Greenfield C++ Options Market Making Developer - Tier One Investment Bank *
3) * Next-Gen Green-Field Low-Latency FPGA / Network Developer - Elite Global Financial Firm *