VP, Regional IT Audit, Markets focused
- HKD1000000.00 - HKD1300000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 07 Sep 16
A Regional Global Markets Technology Audit for an International Banking Group.......
- Regional Role with Limited Travel
- Global Markets Focused
- Attractive Bonuses + Benefits
Our client is a global bank with diversified businesses across Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Private Banking. With the bank's increasing investments to strengthen the Internal Audit function, an excellent Regional role has arisen for an experienced Technology Auditor, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional of IT Audit, you will be an experienced team member in the Technology Audit function focusing on Global Markets Technology Applications Audit. You will lead and / or participate in Technology and Integrated audit engagements covering these business functions from planning, testing, evaluation, risk assessment, reporting and documentation. As a regional team, you will work closely with the relevant Technology stakeholders in APAC, communicating effectively on the audit findings, risk mitigation plans and improvement for Technology application and general controls. In addition, you will act as a Technology Subject Matter Expertise to other Business Audit, Technology Audit and Technology Risk / Governance teams and work together on special projects and cross-function / cross-regions assignments, achieving a comprehensive and effective integrated audit approach.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualifications in Systems Audit, Technology Audit, Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 10 + years experience in Technology Audit or related Technology Risk and Controls function gained from Investment Banking, Global Markets and / or Wholesale Banking
- Solid experience in auditing IT applications relevant to markets trading business, trade processing lifecycle, covering products in the global markets area including equities, interest rate, credit, futures and FX asset classes
- Good understanding of banking technology processes, application, infrastructure controls, internal controls and ideally knowledge of banking regulations
- Ability to work in cross-location teams and assignments
- Excellent communication skills, influencing and problem solving skills
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 38438 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only