VP, HR Management Information, APAC - Global Bank
- HKD720000 - HKD960000 per annum + Attractive Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 22 Aug 17
Opportunity to join a global bank
Our client is one of the reputable global bank with strong existence in APAC. In order to support the change management projects across APAC, they are recruiting an HR Management Information Lead with strong technical background to work with business partners and leaders on the initiatives.
- Lead a team of analysts to build out statistical and research analytics capability in the team;
- Provide leadership on workforce information, analysis and forecasting, databases, systems and work-flow processes;
- Work with regional and global HRMI team in aligning source systems, clarifying definitions; using consistent metrics;
- Ensure MI project plannin, prioritisation and delivery supported achievement of business objectives;
- Minimize errors and streamline process to accurate reporting;
- Visualize complex data into clear charts or info-graphics that facilitate effective decision making;
- Judge data validity and cross reference with alternative sources
- Bachelor Degree holder with major in BBA, Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related discipline;
- With at least 10 years of experience in Analytics, business intelligence, data mining or organizational design;
- Strong team management experience;
- Advanced in Excel, dashboard and charting;
- SAS, SPSS, Business Objects, Oracle OBIEE, Tableau, Qlikview;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Complete fluency in English is a must.
For more HR opportunities please visit our website: www.morganmckinley.com.hk/job-category/human-resources. For a confidential enquiry, please contact Yammie Kwok by email: email@example.com.