Technology Auditor - Infrastructure or Applications
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 26 Sep 16
My client is currently looking to expand their Technology Internal Audit team, ensuring that they can cope with all technological risks with the financial institution. As an Assistant Vice President, you will be responsible for both IT applications and infrastructure audit engagements within the APAC region.
As part of the Technology Audit team, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and participating in audit engagements related to IT applications and infrastructure across all business lines.
- Identifying and conducting risk assessments on control structures.
- Participate in integrated audits with the business audit teams and ensuring that main business risks are reflected to senior management.
- Maintaining and developing stakeholder relationships.
The ideal professional should have:
- Minimum 6 years of external or internal audit experience within the banking sector.
- Exposure to banking IT applications or IT infrastructure.
- Prior experience in Private Banking and / or Investment Banking would be highly preferable.
- CISA, CISSP, CPA or related certification would be an advantage.
- Strong team working track record.
Successful candidates will be rewarded with:
- Exposure towards multiple business lines and develop their career into a subject matter expert.
- Clear career progression.
- A high competitive salary ranging from HK$600,000 - HK$900,000 per annum.
To apply, please send your most updated resume to j.york(at)huxley.com or you can contact Jonathan York directly at +852 3653 1010 for a confidential conversation.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com