Technical Lead Credit Risk Technology (web skills required)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter International Hong Kong
- 26 Aug 16
My client is looking for a strong Java developer to serve as the hands-on tech lead for a 3-man global dev team that will build out their custom trading limits management platform, integrating tightly with their own order/execution management systems and exchange connectivity components.
- Develop components required for the rollout of limit checking systems to new markets and users.
- Liaise with other front office development teams to agree and document design of interrelated functions.
- Support project manager by providing reliable estimates for work assigned and alerting them of delays or issues as early as possible.
- Ensure code is rigorously tested before deployment to QA. Ensure test case coverage is at least 80%.
Mentor and guide junior developers via design reviews and pair programming.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong Core Java (J2SE) skills.
- Practical experience of using Core Java, Multithreading, Collections, OOPS, etc.
- PL/SQL - basic database knowledge, knowledge about object-oriented databases a plus
- Schemas, JMX, JUnit, Eclipse, Oracle, SQL (DDL, DML), XML
- Unix fundamentals
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines and working under pressure/multi-tasking
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
Good team player. Capable of working under a fast pace and dynamic environment.