- around 1,000,000 HKD + bonus + benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Atlas Global Search
- 28 Jun 17
Our client, an international investment bank, are looking for a confident and enthusiastic web development technical lead to join their development team. As the most senior member on the team, the successful candidate will lead the development of new applications and enhancements for Trading platforms, frameworks, etc. This role is definitely a hands-on role and will require someone who is passionate for both technology and leadership.
Technical Lead - Job Responsibilities
- Very hands-on coding role.
- Lead the development of enhancements to all trading platforms and systems.
- Provide design and architectural input to green-field micro-services and web apps.
- Coordinate and collaborate effectively with technologists in India, US, London, and Hong Kong.
- Provide reliable estimates for tasks, and promptly escalate delays or issues with requirements.
- Ensure all code is rigorously tested using unit test automation.
Technical Lead - Essential Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in web development.
- Angular JS framework development experience necessary.
- Team and technical leadership experience necessary.
- Node.js REST micro-service development experience necessary.
- Some experience in interacting with Mongo DB necessary.
- Strong familiarity with automated unit testing best practices necessary.
- Very strong attention to detail necessary.
- Very passionate willingness to self-learn new technologies and best practices.
Technical Lead - Preferred Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Some experience with Java 8 preferred.
- Some experience Spring/Spring Boot frameworks preferred.
- Some experience of Dev Ops preferred.
- Some experience of Junit testing framework preferred.
- Some experience of Jasmine testing framework preferred.
Technical Lead - Education
- Degree in Computer Science or related Science degree.
Technical Lead - Communication Skills
- Ability to confidently and comfortably interact with the global sales trading community to gather and address their requirements with the firm’s and then the sales traders’ best interests in mind.