Technical Client Services Team Leader
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 30 Sep 16
Technical Client Services Team Leader
We are looking for an "on the ground leader" ready to:
- Provide L1/L2 support for front office trading and client connectivity
- Work on monitoring, morning checks and process automation
- Possess excellent communication skills and ability to work under stringent SLA commitments
- Work on log analysis and debugging of production issues in real time mode
- Should be resourceful and creative in providing workarounds
- Will be working as part of global team
- Should be able to work autonomously, have positive attitude, motivated and self-learner
- Follow established problem management, change management and governance processes
The candidate should also be able to lead the incident management process:
- Operate the Service Desk and interact with client. Participate in Incident Management meeting and follow up action.
- Partner with Relationship Manager on production issues and changes
- Capable to speak with business users.
- Manage but also work as part of a shifts environment for front office production support
- Should have trading domain knowledge and GL/SUNGARD/FIS product knowledge is a plus.
- Should be able to use awk , perl or shell for quick logs analysis , basic scripts to extract key reports and information from logs
- Must have understanding of Linux OS, basic understanding of Network
- Should be able to read complex technical architecture diagrams
- Should be able to work in a multicultural environment. Cantonese is a plus.
- Experience in team management and production responsibilities are a plus.
FIS's Global Trading business is a leading provider of global execution, network, market data and trading software solutions that help institutions improve execution quality, increase market transparency, decrease overall costs and address today's data and connectivity challenges.
FIS has acquired SunGard. Pushing the pace of financial technology, together we'll help our clients solve technology challenges for their business - whether it's capital markets in Mumbai or community banking in Macon.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
Learn more at http://www.fisglobal.com/ www.fisglobal.com
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Please note all offers are contingent on successfully passing the pre-employment checks. These may include:
- Previous Employment
- Highest Education
- Career Gap Analysis
- Extended Blacklists
- Credit Check
- Basic Criminal
This list is not exhaustive.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability