Sr. Client Services Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 12 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
To manage the day-to-day delivery of client service, including responsibility for allocating resources to deliver service excellence, efficiency whilst minimising risk and driving initiatives to improve CSG performance and client experience. Accountable for the service and building relationships with all the clients the team is responsible for.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Manage enquiry handling quality of the team through monitoring calls and data quality.
* Drive the team culture to adhere to client feedback management, service recovery and service reviews.
* Leverage VoC, complaints & errors and performance metrics to continuously identify improvements in service's efficiency, digitization and productivity.
* Initiate and drive continuous improvement initiatives / projects within and beyond CSG to improve client experience.
* Conduct service reviews with key clients and generate ways to continuously improve service standards.
* Engage stakeholders e.g. TB, CIB / CB and Operations Partners for input to client service issues, plans and reviews.
* Manage team resources to meet and exceed service standards.
* Guide, coach and motivate team members to commit in delivering superior performance.
* Plan and manage staff capacity, recruitment, succession, deployment, training, appraisals and all other personnel matters relating to staff in the team.
* Identify opportunities for improvements and adopt best practice across CSG / other teams.
* Ensure KCSA checks and Operational Risk Management activities are properly conducted.
* Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging, handling and resolution.
* Ensure all laid out policies and procedures are strictly complied in the team.
* Check for adherence periodically and take appropriate actions to mitigate or escalate as appropriate.
Qualifications and Skills
- Solid Banking experience in Cash & Trade products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good client services experience
- Self-motivated, independent and able to handle pressure
- Ability to prioritise, manage and direct multiple activities.
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Prior training/coaching experience a plus
- Adept at data analysis: ability to synthesise information from different sources and extract key themes / messages from detailed data
- Able to successfully influence change
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31 Jul 16. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.