Software Developer role in Hong Kong - Java, C++, C#, Ruby, Python, Shell, Unix/Linux, Windows, R, Excel, Matlab, Front office trading, Market making, High frequency trading, conectivity, algo trading
- Competitve based salary and overall compensation
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 23 Sep 16
Financial Software Developer role in Hong Kong - Java, C++, C#, Ruby, Python, Shell, Unix/Linux, Windows, R, Excel, Matlab, Front office trading, Market making, High frequency trading, conectivity, algo trading, Investment banking, hedge fund / Hong Kong/Shanghai
Here is a selection of the live development requirements that we are working on for our clients, which are Global Investment Banks, Hedge Funds and Proprietary/Quant Trading firms, in Hong Kong.
My clients are willing to relocate talented individuals, who are interested in relocating to Hong Kong to further their careers
Java Developer for Data Distribution Technical Solutions Development @ a Leading Prop Trading House (based in Hong Kong)
- -My client is an Asian equity derivatives trading house with a focus on options market-making and other arbitrage related strategies across most Asian markets.
- The role will work on green-field projects that aim to transform my client’s data distribution technology.
- This is business facing role that you will work closely with quants, traders and other development team to design and architect the core infrastructure that loads, manages and distributes the data used by their pricing and trading systems, and their growing data analysis stacks.
- Tech: Core Java, Data Distribution Technology, Automated Testing, Messaging Middleware, Data grids
Development Manager (Java) for Equity Derivative Trading Technology @ a Leading Prop Trading House (based in Hong Kong)
- Dvelopment team lead to head off the core trading platform development and transformation, including:
- Risk and Pricing
- OMS and Execution
- Data distribution
- You can have a direct and meaningful impact on this organization’s technology strategies and direction, whilst working in a collaborative team with like-minded people.
- Open to tier one candidates with intensive experience in equity derivative front office applications development and previous solid leadership experience
Senior Java Developer for High Frequency Market Making Application Development @ a US Tier One Bank (based in Hong Kong)
- Continuing the build of a world class Options market making and platform and expanding its coverage to Warrants, Arbitrage Strategies, Swaps, Synthetics, Delta One, Structured Products.
- Largely green-field initiatives.
- Working in a team globally headquartered from Hong Kong.
2 X Java Developers for Equity Algorithmic Trading @ a Tier One ibank (based in Hong Kong)
- Two separate clients seeking talented Java developers to sit on the equity algorithmic trading desk delivering and optimizing complex strategies and the systems that underpin them.
- Unparalleled business exposure, coupled with the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on revenues and profits, with high visibility.
Java Developer for Equity Derivative Pricing @ a Leading Global ibank (based in Hong Kong)
- My client is a global tier one ibank with heavy presence in Asian
- Working as part of a global team split across London, NY and Frankfurt, this person will work on a Greenfield project that aims to build out a new pricing stack for EQD products
- This role will be facing off directly to the trading and sales desks as well as working closely with operations to deliver front to back & innovative solutions
- Tech: backend – Java; front end - HTML5, Angular, Node.js
APAC Head of Prime Services Technology @ a Tier One Ibank (based in Hong Kong)
- This is a senior technologist at Director-level to spearhead their new Asian Prime Services technology build-out, focusing on Securities Lending and Delta One trading.
- The role, based out of Hong Kong, will be responsible for the creation of a brand new team of technologists (developers and support analysts), and the design and development of a brand new suite of state-of-art trading platforms.
Senior C++ Developer for Low Latency HFT Trading System Development @ a Successful Hedge Fund (based in Hong Kong)
- My client is a propriety trading firm focuses on developing high frequency quantitative strategies for trading and investing mainly in Asian markets. Backed up by a strong technology platform and a rich parent company, they have been very successful over the past few years.
- This is a hardcore C++ developer for their low latency trading system development. This role will have significant input into the design and architecture of their trading systems for HFT options and futures trading.
- Tech: Core C++, Low latency development, network programming, data structures, algorithms, real-time systems, multithreaded
C/C++ Low Latency Developer for High Frequency Options and Derivatives Trading @ a Leading Global Hedge Fund (based in Hong Kong)
- My client is an Asian equity derivatives trading house with a focus on options market-making and other arbitrage related strategies. They cover most Asian markets and trade with almost all of the major household names in the banking space.
- They are looking for a C/C++ developer to work on their ultra-low-latency exchange connectivity platform.
- Key selling points:
- Flat structure.
- High visibility.
- More autonomy, less bureaucracy.
- Relaxed environment – friendly, casual culture.
- Excellent working hours (8-6) and environment.
- Great financial incentives for performers – competitive salaries and excellent bonuses for performers.
- In short, this is a great chance to join a small, profitable company that is on the “up”. You will work with exceptional people and have a direct reporting line into the CTO. The working hours are great, and the chance to put your thoughts and ideas into practice here are unparalleled. You can have a direct and meaningful impact on this organization’s technology strategies and direction, whilst working in a collaborative team with like-minded people.
3 x Senior C++ Market Making Developers for High Frequency Options Trading @ US Investment Bank (based in Hong Kong)
- My client is a first-rate leading global prop house that specializes in trading Asian Options and Futures
- The role involves working closely with the trading desks to design and develop green field software solutions to improve an already existing state-of-the-art technology platform. You will gain hands-on exposure to algorithm optimization, performance tuning, and automated market making to constantly improve trading performance in existing markets as well as new markets across the region.
- The chosen individuals are expected to have a direct and meaningful impact on revenue generated for my client. This in turn will have a meaningful impact on total compensation.
- A thorough understanding of real-time exchange trading systems and previous development experience in building Market Making technology for Asia Equity Derivative markets are key to succeed in this role. Furthermore, the talented individuals should have ample prior experience working with C++ in a Linux environment.
Junior to Mid Level C++ Developer for Low Latency Trading System Development @ a Hedge Fund (based in Shanghai)
- Trading on all of the world’s major financial markets, my client has invested heavily in technology and only look for the best candidates.
- My clients has consistently been selected as the one of the best places to work in. Their Shanghai office has rapidly growing and lots of interesting projects are coming up to cope with the growth
- Great working culture, collaborative environment in a small team of experience traders and technologists
Junior C++ / Python Quantitative Developer for High Frequency Trading @ US Proprietary Trading House (based in Hong Kong)
- My client is a US-based prop house with a focus on trading Asian stocks at frequency.
- They are looking to hire a developer with a quantitative background to work on the build of a new suite of (C++) complex trading systems and Python-based user interfaces.
- These roles involve sitting on the trading desk and liaising directly with the business.
C# and .NET
C# WPF User Interface Lead Developer for High Frequency Trading and Market Making Application Development @ a leading ibank (based in Hong Kong)
- Develop a suite of bespoke UIs for the high frequency trading team and user-base
- Technologies: C#, WPF, MVVM, etc for the high performance GUIs, plus web technologies
- Work will involve working closely with quants and trader on strategy implementation on the new UIs
- Think: new products, new markets, new trading strategies.
C# WPF Developer for Electronic Trading Systems Development @ a Major Investment Bank (based in Hong Kong)
- My client is one of Asia’s leading electronic trading houses, with a world famous product spanning global equities – their focus in the coming years is on building out their Asian offerings
- They are looking to build a suite of brand new state of art User Interfaces which will be used by trading, sales, quant and analytics. As such, they are seeking a solid C# UI specialist with expert knowledge of both WPF / MVVM and also User Experience (UX) to join them on a stream of strategic UI builds
Hong Kong offers great career opportunities, as major financial institutions continue to invest in Asia, where they see more growth in comparison to EMEA and US markets. Technology careers in Hong Kong pay well and can be financially very rewarding given the low income tax rates. If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Hong Kong, please send an email to Harsha Dharmana at firstname.lastname@example.org call +852 2544-4478.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles/