Service Delivery Manager - Digital & Cloud Projects - Insurance
- Highly Competitive Remuneration Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Aug 16
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager with Digital & Cloud Project experience to join a global Insurance firm My client is building a team dedicated to Digital projects such as Cloud, Big Data, Mobile applications and customer web sites. The role of this team is to facilitate the launch of new projects and the introduction of new technologies across the firm
As a key member of this team you will be in charge of the delivery of the firm's Digital and Cloud projects, ensuring the alignment with Group IT strategies and standards and leveraging new technologies and processes
- Manage and drive this Digital team and the portfolio of projects assigned to it
- Ensure close partnership with other related Digital and Project teams across the organisation
- Develop processes & tools required for quick assessment of new business needs and identification of initiatives to be handled by this Digital team
- Convert internal teams and business lines to these new technologies in particular Cloud and Big Data related
- Be an active member of the Digital and CloudOps communities globally, across the firm
- Act in the capacity of Change Manager to support the firm's evolutions toward Cloud, DevOps, Big Data and other Digital related technologies
- University degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 8 years' experience in Application and Infrastructure domains ideally from within the Insurance industry
- In-depth experience in Service Delivery organisations and operational delivery (SLA, ITIL processes etc.) including a solid understanding of Web/Digital Application team needs
- Proven track record in Project delivery and management related to new technology deployment using Scrum Agile and/or DevOps methodologies
- Experienced in at least one Digital solution related to Cloud, Big Data, DevOps, Agile organisations etc.
- Strong knowledge of OpenSource solutions and development platforms e.g. NodeJS, MongoDB, Java, Jenkins, Github etc.
- Capable of communicating efficiently with and convincing various stakeholders across the organisation including Developers, Application Managers, CIOs, Marketing Directors etc.
- Solid knowledge of IT and Datacenter architectures from Infrastructure Layer to Middleware, Web Architecture, Identity Management and Authentication
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip Quinn on +852 3579 4656 or email to email@example.com