Senior Test Automation, Algorithm trading (Associate/VP) - Financial Insituition
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 19 Sep 17
A top-tier financial institution is looking to hire 2 Algorithm trading Test Automation Engineers (Associate/VP) to join its regional team based in Hong Kong. These two roles will work closely with London QA team.
- Take owenership for the suites' automation testing for algorithmic and quantitative trading applications.
- Monitor and control tests being performed on all projects under the responsible business domain; producing test reports to the development teams and business.
- Suggest test cases improvements based on incident trends.
- Plan and manage the selection and implementation of Test Management tools
- Lead the development of an appropriate Testing Environment to support all the tests required
- Degree holder with at least 3-8 years of electronic trading QA experience
- Strong understanding on software development lifecycles
- Insights into automated testing techniques, as demonstrated in previous projects
- Proficiency in Java, capable of writing well-designed, testable, efficient code highly preferred
- Familiar with Behavior-Driven Design (BDD) methodologies and tooling (cucumber/r-spec/jbehave) preferred
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
To apply, please kindly send your CV to email@example.com. Thanks.