Senior Solution Architect - Banking - Hong Kong
- HKD50000 - HKD75000 per month
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 26 Sep 16
My client, a leading Global Bank are looking to hire multiple Senior Solution Architect's to focus on the architecture design and revamp (modernisation) of various Digital Channels (Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile Payments, Digital Messaging) etc. You will be working very closely with internal stakeholders, including the Business Users, Developers and other Digital Teams.
- Consult the business on technical direction that drives the business goals and how to maximise current platforms with future trends
- Design of end to end solutions of a function that is in line with the business objectives
- Ensure architecture aligns both the business objectives and the technology estate
- Working within an Agile environment, providing architectural direction and guidance to the global engineering teams
- Developing skill sets across the architecture team and other Digital teams
- Discuss short, medium and long term architecture in a business context
- Solid awareness of cross-browser/device "responsive" development
- Standards compliant HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of implementation considerations for UI technologies including jQuery, AngularJS, Node.js, Ember.js, React, Dojo, Backbone.js
- Experience of API and service based architectures using SOAP, REST APIs, micro-services and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
- PaaS/IaaS - OpenShift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure & Cloudbees
- Agile methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading global bank. Please send your resume in Word format to Perry Tang at email@example.com and put Senior Solution Architect in the subject header.
Ikas International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.