Senior Sales Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 28 Sep 16
Senior Sales Manager
- Acquiring new clients through prospecting and cold-calling to ensure sales quotas are achieved
- Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
- Developing add-on business from selected client portfolio
- Participating in sales calls and online visits to determine appropriate resources or representation by other FIS departments to close the deal
- Building and developing relationship to work with key client at all levels
- Reflecting input activity within and maintaining accurate sales database (Salesforce.com)
- Maintaining awareness of market and industry trends
- Proven sales experience serving the financial services and/or technology community
- Prior business-to-business sales, client relationship management
- Proven track record of closing business in strategic accounts and achieving assigned sales quota
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to persuade and influence
- Capacity to develop and deliver presentations, ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Maintaining professionalism and projecting a positive image of the company
- Experience in interacting at senior level with various business partners across the organization
Position Requirements: Qualifications/Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years solution selling experience
- Proven track record selling into Hong Kong clients
- Strong Sales background
- Sales management
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets
- Strong verbal/presentation and written communication skills
- Trading or risk background is desirable
FIS's Global Trading business is a leading provider of global execution, network, market data and trading software solutions that help institutions improve execution quality, increase market transparency, decrease overall costs and address today's data and connectivity challenges.
FIS has acquired SunGard. Pushing the pace of financial technology, together we'll help our clients solve technology challenges for their business - whether it's capital markets in Mumbai or community banking in Macon.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
Learn more at http://www.fisglobal.com/ www.fisglobal.com
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Please note all offers are contingent on successfully passing the pre-employment checks. These may include:
- Previous Employment
- Highest Education
- Career Gap Analysis
- Extended Blacklists
- Credit Check
- Basic Criminal
This list is not exhaustive.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability