Senior Project Manager (Implementation)
Our implementation services team implements financial risk management solutions for Moody's Analytics clients that take advantage of our software products, research and expertise. As such, this team is responsible for designing solutions that satisfy the client's financial risk management objectives and then configuring, customizing and integrating one or more of our software products according to the agreed design and schedule. This often involves coordination with our product development teams, client teams, partner teams and other third-parties.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the development and successful execution of project plans that deliver solutions for clients of our credit decisioning and monitoring platform. This includes but is not limited to:
• Developing project plans that support the configuration, integration and implementation of software products that meet or exceed client expectations. Support clients in the development of project plans that ensure the successful adoption of Moody's solutions.
• Managing the successful execution of project plans; monitoring and reporting on progress and facilitating adjustments as needed as and when requirements evolve; proactively identify and manage project risks and issues; managing project budget and resources.
• Advise and support the client project/program team in the execution of project/program for the adoption of Moody's solutions
• Managing the relationship with the client for the duration of the engagement. This includes managing the client's expectations and managing the communication with the client; proactively identify and manage client-side risks.
• Obtaining client acceptance for all deliverables defined in the contract
• Coordination of post implementation support as necessary; support the development of proposals for follow-up engagements.
• Working as a member of the Pre-sales Team, offering liaison services and consultation to the client to specify and determine requirements. Consulting peers, as well as Moody's Analytics staff in other locations to estimate and cost projects, assisting Sales in contract negotiation.
• Facilitate collaboration amongst Services, Product Management, Product Engineering and Sales so as to optimize sales, project planning and project execution; establish and maintain a feedback cycle to improve the project life cycle starting with pre-sales and culminating with project closure.
• A degree in Computer Science / IT / Engineering
• A relevant project management qualification would be a plus
• Minimum of 15 years software solution implementation and development experience
• Minimum of 8 years' experience as a client-facing project/program manager in a financial solution vendor or consulting firm, supporting complex software product implementations
• Track record of successful and timely delivery of complex software implementation projects.
• Track record of helping projects meet aggressive timescales, while ensuring that high levels of quality are maintained.
• Experience in planning complex multidisciplinary projects in a global and multicultural organization.
• Understanding of project management best practices and demonstrated experience working with waterfall, iterative and agile methodologies.
• Proven problem solving skills in a technical environment.
• Clear written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex business and technical concepts to a senior audience.
• The ability to actively oversee and manage all project resources and negotiate with client-side staff.
• A strong client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results and assume customer satisfaction.
• Proven relationship-building skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance relationships within the team, to build consensus and drive project forward.
• Experience managing budgets and forecasts is required.
• Ability to quickly and effectively adjust priorities and plans in response to changing objectives and/or impediments
- Experience in the commercial loan business domain is a plus
• Experience with the configuration, integration and implementation of evolving software frameworks is required
• Understanding of modern information technology concepts, software development and software implementation techniques
• Fluency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.