Senior Project Manager - Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter International Hong Kong
- 26 Sep 16
An international bank has an ambitious plan to expand its Wealth Management business for the Retail and Private Banking client segments, and is investing significantly in its products, platforms and processes to support this growth aspiration. We are inviting a capable project manager to join us.
- Identify business ideas to increase business revenues, improve client management capability and experience, streamline processes, and reduce operational and compliance risks. Structure business ideas into manageable projects with clear business benefits.
- Manage stakeholders at all levels to ensure buy-in to projects and solicit supports to ensure successful delivery.
- Drive projects to deliver tangible business benefits. Prioritize delivery of business capabilities, balancing stakeholder expectations, benefits realization, costs, implementation and operational risks.
- Manage projects professionally. Run project steering committees and working committees and provide regular updates to stakeholders on project status.
- Work closely with wealth management product managers to develop business cases for product ideas.
- Partner with technology project managers, product managers, and solution delivery managers in developing the software products to meet the business objectives.
- Manage changes in policies, operational processes and controls, including any risks and regulatory compliance assessments. Engage relevant business departments in reviewing the deliverables and obtain necessary approvals.
- Collaborate with various delivery partners, business departments and supporting units. Challenge and support each other to deliver with best quality. Establish long-term partnership.
- Relevant experience in wealth management, private banking and / or consulting industries.
- Track record in managing large scale complex projects that delivered tangible business values.
- Strong domain knowledge in the wealth management line of business, and regulatory landscape in the banking industry.
- Excellent stakeholder management, analytical and communication skills.
- Business focused, open-minded, passionate, collaborative, reliable and diligent.
- Capable to deliver in a multi-location, cross functional, and matrix organization.
- International exposure, ability to handle cultural diversity and developing high performers.
- PMP, PRINCE2, AGILE or Six Sigma Black Belt accreditations highly preferred.
Interested candidates please apply directly by submitting your detailed resume to Ho.kwok@Teksystems.com