Senior Project Manager
Are you a passionate project professional? Are you keen to be part of an exciting journey to help run projects with great impact on the WM business globally? We are looking for someone to:
– define realistic solution delivery plan and perform effective scope management
– run and ensure the successful development and delivery of global projects
– help identify gaps and improvement areas against defined target operating model, scalability, robustness and flexibility requirements
– work with cross-division IT teams to deliver requirements where required for implementation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be part of the APAC Client Orders IT team based in Hong Kong, working on various global projects in Client Orders capability with multiple business and IT teams across EMEA and APAC.
Your experience and skills
– excellent communication skills, able to manage across different stakeholder segments at senior level (WM, Ops, IT) located in Europe and APAC
– strong ability to influence stakeholders and build trusted working relationships at senior level
– attention to details and ability to understand complex front-to-back problems
– experience with order management of financial products (e.g., securitized and/or treasury products), preferably in a wealth management / private banking context
– a good understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services, preferably in a wealth management / private banking environment
– passionate about project management
– client focused with the ability to drive resolution of issues
– able to work and communicate efficiently with senior stakeholders and business users in different regions
– able to remain calm under pressure and can think clearly to tackle difficult problems with creativity and persistency (e.g. think outside the box)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.