Senior Operations Manager - Hedge Fund - (In house Role)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia , EA Licence No: 15C7420
- 14 Sep 17
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established hedge fund with diversified investment approach. As a part of their expansion they are seeking to hire an experienced operations manager to manage the internal operations team & the external service providers.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to the following are :
- Review trade processing, trade settlements and trade matching
- Review trade booking and liaise with related parties
- Review cash reconciliation, trade reconciliation & position reconciliation
- Coordinate with other teams for document review and comments
- Review work and coordinate with external service providers
- Prepare AUM and other regulatory reports
- Participate in new product development and fund setup process
- Provide break reports to fund managers in case of trade/position discrepancies
- Adhoc tasks
- Degree in Finance & Accounting or related disciplines with CPA/CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent is preferred.
- Min 10-15 years' of practical experience in a hedge fund or fund administrator or custodian bank firm .
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Self-motivated, well-organised and can-do attitude.
- Strong co-ordinator & team player.
- Aptitude in standard computer software (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
A highly competitive and lucrative offer is available for the ideal candidate.
You may also send your CV directly to email@example.com
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence.
**‘Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 days, and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest.