Senior Manager, Transformation Consultancy
Senior Management - Leadership Opportunity
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the Financial Services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Investment Management and Finance, Risk and Compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectations grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations.
We collaborate closely with our clients, equipping them to better meet the challenges of today, while preparing them to exploit tomorrow’s opportunities. Through our hands-on consulting resources, we go beyond strategy. We provide the necessary technology architecture and implementation that well positions our clients to transform and to achieve operational excellence, manage IT complexity, better understand, predict and control risk and develop practical and productive responses to regulation.
Lets Get Down to Business
As Capco continues to expand tremendously in APAC, we are looking for a strong Senior Manager to help facilitate our growth. This role will be responsible for building relationships with existing financial services clients and winning new Transformation and Change Management projects, as well as overseeing the successful execution and delivery of projects. The individual will help to grow Capco’s presence by bringing on new clients within the Financial services Sector and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders. This is a key role with accountability for being a leader and influencer for the firm
The successful candidate will have come from a strong consulting background, with a wealth of experience delivering projects such as:
- Large-scale Business / Technology Transformation
- Process Re-Engineering / Implementation
- Target Operating Model (TOM) design
- System Improvements / Upgrade / Enhancements
- Regulatory Compliance Remediation
- Platform Deployment
An understanding of consulting methodologies within the financial services industry (Strategy work, business case development, process mapping, lifecycle of project implementation, requirements gathering, competitive assessment) is an important factor for success in this role.
Show Us What You’ve Got
You will need…
- A Bachelor’s degree with a major in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Business or Financial Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Consulting, preferably within Financial Services
- Experience in generating new business, with a consistent track record of hitting revenue targets
- Deep domain expertise in Digital, IT, Retail / Commercial Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth Management , Risk / Regulatory Compliance, or Insurance
- Proven experience to drive large scale, regional/global transformation projects within sizeable financial organisations
- Strong presentation skills, extensive experience writing successful project proposals, experience planning and executing related projects
- A track record in leading large teams, and ability to mentor, train and motivate