Senior Manager, Network Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 29 Sep 16
Job Purpose: Responsible to install, administrate and support the Bank’s network and security infrastructure.
• Designs and installs the Bank’s network (fixed and wireless) and internet service.
• Installs and maintains the Bank’s security infrastructure, including data leakage protection, advanced persistent threat, security information and event management.
• Plans and implements the voice network.
• Heavily involves in application development projects with focus on network design.
• Monitors the capacity and performance of the network and security infrastructure.
• Assists to define network and security related policies and baseline.
• Supports the Disaster Recovery Site and overseas branches as needed.
• Degree holder in Information Technology or Computer Science
• Holder of CCNP/CCIE
• Minimum 8 years experience in networking/security
• Knowledge in network protocol such as TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP
• Hands on experience in CISCO router, switch and H3C switch
• Hands on experience in different Firewall, Load Balancer, Wifi product
• Familiar with network security tools including APT, DLP, DDoS, IDS/IPS, WAF, etc.
• Familiar with the latest networking monitoring tools, such as iMC, LEM, etc.
• Good technical and project management skills