Senior Java Front Office Developer - Trading Systems
- Competitive salary plus discretionary annual bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eclipse Trading
- 30 Sep 16
Eclipse Trading is embarking on a significant transformation of our in-house Equity Derivatives Trading Systems to support its continuing expansion into new markets and trading strategies. The successful candidate will become a core member of the development team responsible for this transformation.
For our growing team in Hong Kong, we are looking for a Senior Java Front Office Developer for our Trading Systems Development.
- Transform the design and architecture of our suite of Java trading applications for our growing Delta 1 and Options Market Making desks
- Rearchitect our Reference Data, Parameter Management and Order Management systems to support our growing volumes and expansion into new product lines
- Design and implement new solutions to manage inventory, tracking error and short selling
- Work directly with traders to capture requirements and propose solutions
What you offer:
- Excellent core Java design and development skills
- 5+ years of development experience in building distributed applications in the financial domain
- Strong believer in automated testing
- Experience with messaging middleware and data grids (e.g. IMDGs such as Hazelcast, Infinispan, GridGain, GigaSpaces, Gemfire, Terracotta, Coherence) preferable
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Young and casual work environment, but still results driven
- Life/work balance, in a multi-cultural environment with reasonable work hours
- Quickly growing company, encouraging the exploration of new technologies and ideas
- Flat management structure, where everyone is encouraged to voice his/her opinion
- Constructive feedback will be given, and your feedback is encouraged
- Hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
If you want to work in a fast paced and proactive working environment, allowing you to be highly visible and rewarded on your results, then joining us will be a positive change in your career!
Please send us your resume (in PDF or MS Word format) and your cover letter, including your availability, previous and expected salary.
For application, please send to:
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.