Senior Institutional Sales- Greater China
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 18 Sep 17
Our client is a top tier international asset management firm who offers global investment management expertise through global/international equity funds. They are currently expanding their sales team covering Institutional clients in Hong Kong and China. The position will be based in Hong Kong.
The role will be responsible in the development of marketing plans and execution, primarily relating to mainly in HK and China. Handles significant institutional client relationship responsibilities and promotes investment product sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering investment strategy, account performance, new products and markets developments. Also to identify prospective clients, prepare presentations, follow up of investment services and participate in regular investment meetings with the investment team and be able to articulate the investment process and product sales pitch to prospective clients.
To be considered for this critical role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years relevant sales/marketing experience, preferably in the asset management business.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Greater China equities products.
- Comprehensive knowledge of investment products and markets with managerial skills and a proven new business generator.
- A self-starter who revels in building a new business and can operate independently under general business guidance.
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin as there are extensive interaction with Chinese clients.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.