Senior IT Developer, RAD FO Risk & PnL - Global Markets IT
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BNP Paribas (Asia)
- 15 Sep 16
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. We offer an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team
- To replace a headcount in Rapid Application Development (RAD) in FO Risk & PnL, Global Markets IT
- Primary responsibility is to provide IT Development and Support for APAC Credit business, with a focus on Front Office Risk & PnL space.
- Responsible for application development and support of the Risk/Pricing systems used by Credit Business, Middle Office and Market Risk.
- Ensure accurate and reliable Risk/PnL delivery to Credit Business on a daily basis.
- Handle Risk/PnL related requests and deliver tactical solutions.
- Efficiently collaborate with other desk support teams across Asia Pacific such as Singapore and Tokyo, as well as with Global IT teams in London, Paris and NY.
- Perform integration/UAT testing and contribute to smooth rollout of global risk pnl systems.
- Interface with the system users within the area of responsibility and respond to their technology needs.
- Implement technology solutions within the framework of the technology strategy of BNPP.
- Work with outside vendors, if necessary, to provide the effective solutions.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently and as part of the team
- Good analytical / problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexible on working hours
- Eager to learn
- Highly motivated
- Strong sense of issue ownership and business accountability
- Problem solving oriented mindset
Specific Qualifications Required
- Undergraduate Degree in technical or quantitative field
- Experience with Excel / VBA / SQL mandatory
- Experience in C#, JAVA will be an advantage
- Knowledge on Credit Derivatives preferred but not mandatory. Fixed Income background preferred.
- Front Office support experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge of distributed systems desired