Senior Director, Credit Rating
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 18 Aug 17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
A leading Rating agency is looking for a senior candidate with experience in research (Credit or Equity) to join their growing team.
- Undertake as primary analyst on new transactions as well as monitoring of existing ratings.
- Closely follow market developments surrounding rated transactions and their sectors, assessing the potential impact on the transaction and maintaining contact with related parties.
- Present credits to internal rating committees and participate and contribute in rating committees for other rated transactions.
- A minimum of 12 years of working experience in Equity Research or Credit Research.
- Experience in managing a team is required
- Fluent in Mandarin, English is essential.
An excellent opportunity to join a ranked team and be part of the management team.