Senior Change Manager- Global Markets
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 15 Sep 17
* Leading Investment Bank * Front to Back projects Focus * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking for a high caliber candidate to join as a Senior Change Manager to support Global Markets Business lines in the development, expansion, growth of its new business activities.
- Based on a close relationship with Business and other Functions Representatives, gather and analyze business initiatives and market mandatory changes in order to communicate and explain them effectively to each department involved;
- Provide operational expertise to define solution that meets / exceeds the business, operations or finance needs
- Assess the feasibility and identify the setup along with the appropriate level of controls from an Operations, IT and Finance perspective to support exceptional transaction or new activities
- Document business and functional requirements;
Design and document processes for different areas and teams (Front Office, Operations, Finance);
- Manage key Capital Markets projects, bringing them to a successful conclusion (quality/cost/delay) by a close coordination of Operations and IT departments and other functions involved to achieve the objectives initially set.
- Contribute to the Projects monitoring and reporting standards through regular information update of relevant repository tools and templates
- Represent Operations, Finance & IT in the approval committees for exceptional transaction or new activities committees. The key interactions are with: the structuring teams, the sales and trading teams, the business management, Operations, IT and Finance.
- Participate in the ITO and business transformation.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance and relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experiences from investment banking environment or management consulting firms.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to innovate and manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player with client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese