Senior BA / Project Manager – Regulatory / (Private Wealth Management & Commercial Banking focuses)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 09 Sep 16
A leading American Commercial and Private bank are seeking experienced BA’s and Project Managers to join their team in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity to move into an AVP or VP level capacity inside of a large scale transformation project with Hong Kong focus and regional implications.
- Helping to oversee large scale change initiatives surrounding regulatory changes to payment systems
- Assist to streamline business processes and enhance profitability
- Liaise with HKMA to obtain regulatory instructions for project delivery.
- Work with various stakeholders including IT and operations, retail banking, transactional banking and legal & compliance, risk, and finance to manage project delivery objectives.
- Gather business requirements from IT and users to assist in providing analytical analysis to guid project directives.
- 10 or more year’s relevant experience for Project Manager Applicants and 6-10+ years experience for BA Applicants within banking and/or consulting
- PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, and Six Sigma Black Belt qualifications strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related area of focus
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Independent thinker with ability to creatively formulate solutions
- English speaking and writing is essential, Cantonese speakers are preferred