Sales Executive Asia Private Equity
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 27 Sep 16
Sales Executive Asia Private Equity
- Works with sales management to develop and execute sales plans for target market sectors across the portfolio of solutions.
- Acquires new clients for FIS Private Equity solution (the Investran suite) in Asia to ensure sales quotas are achievedDevelops add-on business from selected client portfolio to ensure sales quotas are achievedDevelops a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territoryCold calling, prospecting and following up marketing leads
- Identify, contact and qualify new prospects within the territory
- Manages sales opportunities from first call through to closureDetermines appropriate resources or representation by other FIS departments to close the deal and coordinates their activityCoordinates and owns responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
- Plans demonstrations and/or presentations of selected product offerings
- Builds and develops relationship to work with prospects at all levels (including C-levels)
- Negotiates and closes new business contracts
- Optimizes time and resourcesSets up meetings efficiently to make best use of travel time
- Prioritizes appropriately to maximize revenue
- Properly reports activity by maintaining details of the sales pipeline within the territory using the FIS internal opportunities management systems (Salesforce.com)
- Stays on top of all the market developments within the territory, takes ownership of market intelligence and maintains awareness of all competitor activity
FIS asset management solutions help institutional investors, hedge funds, private equity firms, fund administrators and securities transfer agents improve both investment decision-making and operational efficiency, while managing risk and increasing transparency. FIS's solutions support every stage of the investment process, from research and portfolio management, to valuation, risk management, compliance, investment accounting, transfer agency and client reporting.
FIS has acquired SunGard. Pushing the pace of financial technology, together we'll help our clients solve technology challenges for their business - whether it's capital markets in Mumbai or community banking in Macon.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
Learn more at http://www.fisglobal.com/ www.fisglobal.com
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Please note all offers are contingent on successfully passing the pre-employment checks. These may include:
- Previous Employment
- Highest Education
- Career Gap Analysis
- Extended Blacklists
- Credit Check
- Basic Criminal
This list is not exhaustive.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability