- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 23 Jun 17
My client is looking for ambitious, technical enthusiasts that want to learn and use the latest technologies, as well as be given a fantastic platform to develop professionally.
- Work with writers to design and build pages or emails that are organized and easy to read.
- Work with engineers to implement new UI feature on the website.
- Work with UX designers to ensure new UI is aligned to existing branding and easy to use.
- Set up A/B tests and implement the test results for webpages and emails.
- Fix UI bugs caused by browser compatibility issues or client/server side logic.
- Able to build a complex layout with CSS and HTML
- Good understanding of web performance optimization techniques
- Experience building HTML emails
- Experience using version control like git
- Comfortable working with Linux command line
- Knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Experience in or keen to practice test-driven development (TDD)
- Attractive compensation
- Based in Hong Kong at their spacious office in Wanchai. Lots of light, open space, quadcopter, pullup bars, powerful hardware, all in a convenient location.
- Fulltime employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Passionate, multi-cultural team
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Alex King at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (852) 2544 4408 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions and some of the best technology firms.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340