Risk & Compliance Recruiter - Warm Desk
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 14 Sep 17
Aston Carter/ Allegis Group is investing into growing our Hong Kong presence. We currently have a number of open positions for Recruiters to join our Banking & Financial teams.
You will be responsible for the entire recruitment process. Your role will be to attract candidates and match them to our clients’ requirements. Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a good understanding of clients & building strong relationships with them
- Talent Sourcing through a number of methods including Headhunting, Networking, Social Media and Advertising
- Managing and coaching candidates through the interview process
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates
Culture & Opportunity:
We look for individuals who have a passion for self-development who are looking for a position that will present them challenge and opportunity. Progression in our company is based on ability and performance rather than the amount of time spent so there is a clear opportunity for rapid career development.
Our culture is high performance; our people are supportive team players, our vision to build the best recruitment business in APAC working closely with our counterparts across the region.
At Aston Carter /Allegis Group we have a clear and structured career path within the firm so you know exactly what you need to do to get to the next level. The 2nd stage of your career will involve more client interaction with responsibilities for end to end recruitment on both the client and candidate side. You will be supported, trained and developed to help you get to the next stage as quickly as possible.
For those with the desire and ambition to move to leadership role we can fast track development and provide management opportunity - we have a relatively flat structure where everybody has a voice and opportunity to drive the business forward.
You do not need any experience in recruitment to apply for this role as we will provide full training and development to everyone we hire.
To apply for this position you will need;
- To be a passionate, driven and motivated individual
- A thirst for knowledge, hungry to learn and develop
- Resilience, grit and determination to be successful
- A competitive spirit – always wanting to be the best you can be
- A service mentality – to do the right thing by your candidates and clients
- A strong team player – work well in a multinational and diverse company
Examples of industry backgrounds of our staff include;
- Accounting/Audit - Big4 Accounting Firms
- Sales - Telesales, Account Management, Business Development
- Customer Service
If you are looking to make a change in your career and unleash your full potential in an exciting role that can provide great earning potential and rapid career development then apply today!
What we will offer you:
- A structured career path and solid training in all aspects of recruitment
- You will work very closely with a senior consultant who will guide, train and mentor you throughout your time as a Recruitment Consultant.
- A fast track career into management with the best management training the Recruitment Industry has to offer
- A highly competitive and attractive monthly commission scheme enabling you to generate your own wealth
- Lunches at Hong Kong’s finest restaurants for the top performers
- All inclusive paid holidays at exotic destinations
- Limitless career opportunities with our global network of 300 offices spanning Asia Pacific, North America and Europe.