Research Analyst (FOF)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- E Fund Management (HK) Company Limited
- 19 Sep 17
Research Analyst (FOF)
About E Fund Management (Hong Kong) Co., Limited
E Fund Management (HK) Co., Ltd (“E Fund HK”) was officially established in 2008 and is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong to conduct Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activities. As a premier global business platform for E Fund Management Co., Limited (“E Fund”), E Fund HK has a subsidiary in New York, and listed several RQFII ETFs and RQFII/QFII public funds, at six stock exchanges across the US, Europe and the Asia-Pacific. Its award-winning products have been recognized by leading institutions such as Morningstar, Lipper, AsianInvestor and Benchmark for their strong performances relative to peers.
E Fund, the parent company of E Fund HK, was founded in 2001 and headquartered in Guangzhou. It has branch offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and subsidiaries including E Fund HK and E Fund Asset Management Co., Ltd. E Fund has grown tremendously to become one of the largest fund management corporations in China with total assets under management exceed RMB 1 trillion* (including E Fund HK and China subsidiaries). It is licensed to cover a full spectrum of asset management services in China including, public funds, national social security fund, corporate annuities, discretionary accounts, QDII, QFII and RQFII. E Fund passed the independent verification of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) in August 2014, signifying an important step forward to become more internationalized with unified performance reporting.
Capitalizing the investment and research ability of E Fund, E Fund HK maintains three investment research teams, each specializing in RQFII/QFII, international and alternative investment. Integrated with E Fund’s global expansion strategies, E Fund HK is committed to providing quality asset management services for onshore and offshore investors in Greater China and US ADR markets. Via the construction of a global-facing asset allocation platform, E Fund HK serves as a window to investors in China for asset allocation exposures all over the world
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in conducting capital market research and manager research under guidance of PM
- Assist in producing market reports/ presentations/ RFPs and other documentation
- ad hoc reports on emerging investment themes or any major current events.
Skills and Qualifications
- Economics, finance or accounting major in bachelor or master degree from a reputable universities is preferred;
- Fluent in spoken and written in English and Mandarin;
- Excellent numeric and computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint;
- Working knowledge in Bloomberg, WIND and other financial terminals a definite plus;
- Efficient, proactive and responsible;
- Strong team player with excellent inter-personal skills;
- Organize and ability to prioritize; multi-task & work well under tight deadlines and pressure, reliable and detail minded;
- Passionate in building a career in the finance industry.
Compensation and Benefits
E Fund HK is a fast growing company with strong financial resources and parent company support. We offer competitive compensations and career growth opportunities. We can discuss various incentive schemes for prop trading. We also offer standard benefit programs, relocation assistance and continued education support.