Regional Implementation Manager (Data & Analytics)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 23 Sep 16
As part of the global strategic plan, a multi-national insurer is sourcing a Regional Implementation Manager (RIM) to deliver Analytics and Data Driven initiatives. Based in Hong Kong, the RIM will work and coordinate multi-disciplinary teams (vendor, in-country and group level) to ensure successful delivery and implementation.
- Deliver data analytics projects in collaboration with Group Companies, using agile delivery approaches to ensure successful delivery (including budget, plan, risk management)
- Develop and promote an agile solution implementation methodology across the region
- Develop junior practitioners across the global team in such a way as to create and retain top talents in the field through mentoring and coaching;
- Work with Group Companies to develop their solution implementation and “maintenance” capabilities to ensure sustainability of transformation & make them progressively autonomous;
- Bridge business leaders/intent with data analytics opportunities to ensure realization of impact.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in the field of business intelligence, IT implementation, advanced analytics project implementation and /or consulting
- Experience in working in a large, multi-cultural and distributed organization
- Strong technical capabilities, including large knowledge of the different modeling techniques
- Experience of working with large databases and data visualization tools
- Large experience and proven records on delivery impactful analytics projects end-to-end