Regional Anti-Fraud Specialist
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Sep 17
Are you risk averse? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– act as a compliance and operational risk control subject-matter expert for all the business divisions, supporting them in managing risk
– perform second-line-of-defense activities in relation to consequential risks
– ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
– deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
– provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks, information and insights required to manage risk
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Anti-Fraud team in APAC. We are part of the UBS Global Anti-Fraud team supporting the business in creating an environment where fraud is difficult to perpetrate and liable to detection at the earliest opportunity in order to protect UBS clients, assets and services as well as providing optimum levels of shareholder and regulatory assurance.
Your experience and skills
– university degree, preferably with a CFE qualification
– experience in anti-fraud, investigation, or internal controls related experience in the banking industry
– analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
– result-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
– good verbal and written communication skill, PowerPoint publishing, and Excel skill
– Self-starter and team player
– fluent in English, Chinese fluency is preferable given the role will cover our Greater China businesses
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.