- 20K - 30K per month + commission
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Andersen , EA Licence No: 16S8094
- 18 Aug 17
Walker Andersen are part of Stirling Andersen Limited. We are a Finance, Compliance & Technology recruitment firm headquartered out of Sydney, Australia. Currently we have an opportunity for an recruitment consultant to join our growing Hong Kong practice.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To understand and match the needs of our clients and candidates, providing quality tailored recruitment services whilst continually meeting both team and personal targets. This is a 360 degree recruitment position.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- Building relationships with clients;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines);
- Headhunting identifying and approaching suitable candidates;
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and shortlisting candidates;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organising interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs;
- Demonstrate reasonable care for his or her own health and safety and for the health and safety of anyone else who may be affected by his or her acts or omissions at the workplace.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum 1 year’s Recruitment Consultancy experience for a consultant level, those with a proven track record of success will be considered for a Senior role. Ideally recruiting in the management consulting space.
- Experience of using MS Office to include Microsoft Word and Email
- Business decision making and knowledge–Ability to make effective judgements on available data / knowledge
- Influencing Ability to influence others
- Building Relationships Ability to build relationships, interact sensitively, use effective networks
- Planning and Organising –Ability to identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
- Fluent English is a must, Mandarin skills advantagous
- Problem Solving
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.