Quantitative System Developer
- AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 21 Sep 16
With a strong presence in the North Asia market, our client is a fast growing asset management firm looking to expand its technology team.
This role will require the candidate to have a strong understanding and solid background in quantitative system development to help develop the portfolio management and valuation systems for their products.
- Develop the portfolio management and valuation systems for the client's products, initiate the connection of front to back end investment systems.
- Liaise with different departments on behalf of quant team on ETF matters
- Assist portfolio managers on ETF management
- Assist team head with ad hoc projects
- At least bachelor degree
- More than 3 years' experience working experience
- Has C# interface, application server-side Java, Database (SqlServer or others) development experience, formally developed 1-2 projects
- Familiar with Python, familiar with at least one of (R, Matlab, SAS); has experience with structure of financial data, storage, application. Finished at least one project of financial data system analysis; some understanding of big data, parallel computing, data mining etc.
- Understanding of column database, main memory database, streaming data. Detailed knowledge of the implementation details of the trading system (china, hong kong) and be able to complete implementation of back-testing system of high frequency trading.
- Can work under pressure
- Good at English and Mandarin