Project Manager, Transformation, 60-100K
- HKD60000 - HKD100000 per month
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 19 Aug 16
Support the global transformation project
Our client, one of the most prestigious banking group providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies, is looking currently for a project manager to lead a transformation project in the area of wealth management.
As a Project Manager, you will be in charge of leading a transformation project in the area of the wealth management. Reporting to a Senior Programme Manager, your responsibilities will include planning, mobilizing, deployment and delivery of a high complexity and scale project according to the requirements, schedule and budget.
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 10 years of experience in leading complex change projects in financial institutions.
- In depth knowledge of retail banking environment.
- Extensive project management skills.
- Proven experience in delivering complex projects in line with the scope, timeframe and the budget.
- Broad experience in managing large teams of different work streams.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal in English) in order to be able to influence different stakeholders and to engage with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Immediately availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.