Project Manager (Cantonese Speaker, 3+ years of Banking / IT Experience)
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets, wealth and investment management and finance, risk and compliance.
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets, wealth and investment management and finance, risk and compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectations grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations.
We collaborate closely with our clients, equipping them to better meet the challenges of today, while preparing them to exploit tomorrow’s opportunities. Through our hands-on consulting resources, we go beyond strategy. We provide the necessary technology architecture and implementation that well positions our clients to transform and to achieve operational excellence, manage IT complexity, better understand, predict and control risk and develop practical and productive responses to regulation.
Lets Get Down to Business
This role requires an individual adept with managing projects and individual work streams, as well as managing and mitigating critical dependencies and risks. Individuals will be responsible for managing and communicating project statuses to senior stakeholders, highlighting complex business issues and driving the execution of the resulting change.
Candidates must possess strong communication skills and the ability to consolidate business solutions into concise reports, identifying the relevant issues, required actions, costs and benefits.
As Capco works with multiple Financial Services clients across a spectrum of projects, our Consultants will be exposed to a variety of assignments including:
- Large-scale Business / Technology Transformation
- Process Re-Engineering / Implementation
- Target Operating Model (TOM) design
- System Improvements / Upgrade
- Regulatory Compliance Remediation
- Platform Deployment
Show Us What You’ve Got
You will need…
- Project Manager: 4 – 8 years’ experience
- Senior Project Manager: 8 – 12 years’ experience
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin
- A Bachelor’s degree with a major in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Business or Financial Engineering. (An advanced degree is desirable)
- A background in a Financial Services Firm (Bank, Insurer, Financial Services Consultancy, Financial Services Vendor etc)
- Extensive experience in planning, organizing, delivery and implementation of large change initiatives
- Experience in Process Improvement Analysis and Business Process Re-Engineering
- Knowledge of the following methodologies / qualifications are highly advantageous
- A Strong track record of execution and results, with the drive to meeting deadlines/targets
- Strong internal relationship management skills – Must have the gravitas and credibility to advise and lead project team members and stakeholders
- Experience in budget and resource allocation responsibility
- A Strong track record of execution and results, with a track record of meeting demanding deliverables until tight deadlines