Private Banking Operations Officer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 20 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Be accountable for Private Banking Operations. Be responsible for the key set of controls and reviews over the wide variety of transactions initiated by Private Bank before "handed off" to GSSC.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform on account opening documentation checking, follow up and associate agreement and safekeeping
- Knowledge on KYC Policy
- Knowledge on account opening requirement for both HK & Offshore accounts
- Review and maintaining existing client accounts
- Updating and closing instructions from RM and send to Hub for processing
- Create \ Maintain accurate record in signature verification system
- Control on dormant, hold mail accounts
- Coordinate any ad hoc project \ tasks as assigned by Team Leader
- Participate in UAT \ system enhancement
- Handle the audit confirmation, enquiries from government, solicitors and relevant authorities.
- Handle RM & GSSC enquiries
Qualifications and Skills
Tertiary Education or above
Solid banking experience in on preferred private banking operations
Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
Be creative, able to maintain miscellaneous manual controls
Have s solid background / understanding of the account opening process, client on boarding process and familiar with KYC procedures
Able to prioritize the daily work requests from various departments
Strong communication skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31 Oct 16. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.