Premier Service Manager - Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 31 Aug 17
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Premier Service Manager.
In this role, you will
- Supporting the Branch Manager in leading the team of Premier Relationship Officer to provide superior services to Premier customers
- Implementing the team business plan and achieving the growth on penetration in Premier portfolio via activity management
- Taking the lead in developing and implementing service improvement plan, motivating and directing Premier Relationship Officer to provide high standard of customer service
- Demonstrating effective customer service skills in handling customer enquiries and resolving customer complaints effectively, efficiently and professionally
- Monitoring and ensuring consistent delivery of Global Premier Service Standards and proposition
- Ensuring compliance with all sales regulations and operation guidelines that are outlined in Group Policy
- Overseeing the team's promotion, attrition and recruitment of Premier Relationship Officer
- Working closely with other team and line managers, Branch Sales Manager, Customer Service Manager, General Banking Manager and Specialists to implement service initiatives
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Possess proven frontline experience with solid job knowledge in Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Possess Investment and Insurance licenses
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with outstanding leadership and people management skills
- Ability to lead and drive team performance
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese skills, with Putonghua a definite advantage
- University graduate with a degree in a relevant discipline preferred
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009OR0
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited