Pre sales consultant
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 26 Jun 17
Pre sales consultant
The Pre-Sales Consultant is a product specialist, working within Front Arena team. The role will involve working closely with the sales team and clients in order to manage client requirements and expectations throughout the sales process, but also to elaborate the most suitable solutions and bundles.
The Pre-Sales Consultant is a highly motivated individual who can successfully work with all levels in an organization to successfully deliver key messages about the FIS FrontArena suite via presentation and product demonstration. The Pre-Sales Consultant will be based in Hong Kong and will be reporting directly to Head of Pre-sales of Front Arena.
The Pre-Sales Consultant's primary role is to deliver the business and technical features of the Front Office product, with the core objective of successfully supporting the sales organization. This includes the following tasks:
Deliver sales presentations and solution demonstrations, and provide coverage at annual trade shows and client events
• Provide technical expertise in the pre-sales process in collaboration with sales team
• Identify and qualify clients' business and functional requirements in order to obtain initial project estimates, identify solution gaps after gathering clients' requirements and communicate back to product management
• Respond to RFI's / RFP / client queries in a timely and professional manner
• Develop new business opportunities across SunGard segments, join other business unit for comprehensive demonstrations and interface with the product management, professional services, support and development organizations
• As a market expert, be aware of industry trends, drivers and regulatory initiatives; understand the competitive offerings and their differentiators in the market, read trade and industry journals to keep abreast of industry thoughts and initiatives.
- Experience in Capital Markets gained from either working for Banks, Hedge Fund or Asset Management firms
- Alternatively, experience gained from Fintech companies or consultancy firm
- Experience in North Asian Markets (at least 1 or more countries: China, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong) would be a plus.
Knowledge / Language:
• Strong financial knowledge.
• Outstanding presentation abilities
• Understands Treasury functions, a good grasped of front, middle and back office functions and interactions.
• Understands latest Basel regulatory framework
• Good command of the financial terms in local languages
• Some knowledge in programming language. Python language would be an advantage