- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Tianda Group Limited
- 17 Aug 17
Tianda Financial Limited
Tianda Financial, a subsidiary of Tianda Group, serves as its financial business platform to offer comprehensive financial products and services, including securities, commodities and futures brokerage, asset management, and investment advisory through its subsidiaries, Tianda Securities Ltd, Tianda Asset Management Ltd and Tianda Capital Ltd. To cope with our fast expanding business, we are now inviting high caliber talents to join our team:
- Create and manage investment portfolios for the new and existing clients.
- Provide regular assessment and craft investment portfolios to maintain a specific investment strategy and needs with those clients, and ensure those needs are met.
- Assisting in formulating investment policy, strategy and asset allocation.
- Participating in marketing, fund raising, client servicing activities and strategies development.
- Helping in establishing and strengthening internal operation flows to enhance efficiency.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Portfolio / Fund management, includes creating a new investment portfolio.
- Preferably be a holder of SFC (Type 1 or 9) R.O. License.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
We offer 5-day work week and competitive remuneration package to qualified candidates. Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com with current and expected salary. Please visit our company’s website www.tiandafinancial.com to know more about us.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not heard from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications filed for future openings.