PCBI PEX Change Leader
The PCBI team is a newly created team part of the Corporate Development & Performance organization and will serve UBS internal clients across the bank, supporting business divisions/functions/regions with project management capabilities and enhanced staff leverage to deliver on change/project work.
PCBI will be a center of competence for (i) specific functional areas (e.g., project/change management, problem solving/solution space design, process optimization, etc.), and (ii) benchmark/survey/market intelligence (3rd party and internal). PCBI will also act as a talent incubator (identification/recruitment, development and retention) for UBS
The process excellence/optimization team acts as a center of competence for process (re-) design/optimization work across UBS with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and lead lean transformations.
2. Role Description
The PEX Change Leader plays an essential role in managing the day-to-day activities of the project/ wave executed using the Team by Team or Value Stream Optimization approach. He/she drives the day- to-day progress, manages the pace of the project and performs quality controls. The Change Leader is overall responsible and accountable for the project/ wave within the overall program, and plays a vital role in the development of Change Agents in PEX tool application and delivery. He/she coaches the department head, thereby challenging him / her during the Diagnose and Design phases, and supports him / her during the Plan and Implement phases. He/she delivers to key milestones within the project Lean transformation roadmap.
The main activities and responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
• Execute PEX programs (portfolio of waves/projects) to deliver quantifiable effectiveness and efficiency benefits by
- Contributing to build comprehensive diagnostics
- Consolidate findings to define the "value at stake"
- Develop the overarching Lean story
• Designing the future state of the organization
- ensure a consistent approach in leveraging the UBS PEX Way
- identify transformational levers across the lenses of Voice of Customer, Process Efficiency, Metrics and Results, Mindsets and Behaviors and Organization and Skills
- align stakeholders to a Change Story and target future state
• Ensuring sustainable implementation
- demonstrate transformational impact
- coach key stakeholders on their role as Lean managers within the Lean Management System to boost a cultural change towards continuous improvement
- Supports the Lean Architects throughout the program
- Leads, coaches and develops Change Agents in PEX tool application and project delivery
3. Role-specific Job Requirements
Your experience and skills
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Take the next step
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now.