Operations Manager - Middle Office - Asia Buy-side Firm
- HKD50000 - HKD70000 per month + competitive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 26 Sep 16
Operations role for a growing and dynamic investment management firm. This is a key role for the team requiring responsibility for all the day-to-day tasks associated with fund company's operations and accounting.
Stable yet actively growing and dynamic investment management firm that focuses on fund of funds as well as China Credit.
They have a very international culture and are at about the $600bn USD mark but will be close to achieving the $1bn USD in AUM mark by the end of this year.
- Work closely with various fund administrators, custodian banks, prime brokers, auditors and other service providers
- Assist in deal execution and finance arrangement
- Compile fund performance, portfolio, and other reports as required for management and current and prospective investors
- Perform daily and monthly back office duties relating to net asset value calculation and reconciliation, fund expenses and payment preparation and management, accounts maintenance, trade confirmations and settlements
- Review investment fund valuation reports prepared by fund administrators and output from Investment Team.
- Maintain accounts books and records for the firm and its affiliated credit investment funds and management company entities.
- Prepare monthly management report to the management, including budget projections and various financial estimates
- Perform risk and compliance reporting / monitoring
- Collaborate with Investment Team and external parties to ensure compliance in all operational areas and resolve issues
- A university degree in Finance/Accounting or related field, and ideally a professional accounting qualification
- 5 or more years in alternative investment house, fund administrator or custodian bank operations experience. Experience in dealing with private credit investments, especially China onshore deals, is a big plus.
- Knowledge in various trading instruments including equities, derivatives, fixed income, FX, and Asset Swap.
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
If you match the requirements and have the relevant experience, please send your updated CV to Karan on k.lakhani<at>huxley.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call on +852 3653 1009.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com