Operational Risk Senior Officer, European Private Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS International , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 18 Sep 17
• Good reputation • Work Life Balance • Great Working Environment Our client is an European private bank who offers wide-range of services to institutional and HNW individuals worldwide. They are seeking an experienced Risk professional to join their Operations Risk team.
Reporting to the Operations Risk Director based in Hong Kong, you will be fully responsible for:
- Working with the Director to assist the COO in the risk management and control monitoring
- Implementing operational risk assessment processes and developing control measures
- Ongoing monitoring the key risk limits based on the established risk framework, and carrying out gap analysis
- Supporting in risk and control related projects or initiatives
- Providing support and training to staffs in building risk awareness
The Successful Applicant
You will be a University Graduate with at least 5 years’ relevant risk experience gained within private banks. You should also process excellent communication skills in English, and strong interpersonal skill.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Hong at +852 2920 9114. (EF-15037)
Follow us on LinkedIn to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities.