Network and System Engineer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 26 Sep 16
- Are you an experienced IT Infrastructure professional? - Do you have hands-on experience with core Network Infrastructure and Windows/Linux OS? - Do you wish to join a growing Hedge Fund?
- Are you an experienced IT Infrastructure professional?
- Do you have hands-on experience with core Network Infrastructure and Windows/Linux OS?
- Do you wish to join a growing Hedge Fund?
A rapidly expanding Hedge Fund is currently looking for an experienced Network and System Engineer to join its team in Hong Kong. With a flat architecture, and ambitious plans for growth, this is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding firm during a period of regional expansion.
- Support the firm's core Network Infrastructure, including but not limited to: routers/switches, VPN, colocation, voice recording systems and anti-spam.
- Support, troubleshoot, install, upgrade and roll-out in both Windows/Linux environments
- Monitor system health, network performance and security controls
- Directly handle business-user requests
- Relevant IT degree qualification
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT Infrastructure, with functional hands-on experience in a trade support capacity
- CCNA, CCNP or any reputable networking certification
If you match these requirements and would like to know more about this opportunity, please send your most updated CV to b.gove <at> huxley dot com or to give Benjamin a call on +852 3653 1013.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com