Network Engineer - IT (IT Infrastructure & Operations)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- 22 Sep 16
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is currently recruiting high calibre professional for the position of Network Engineer - IT (IT Infrastructure & Operations).
- Reporting to the Senior Network Manager, maintain the day to day network operations of HKEX Internet and Data Centre network infrastructures
- Trouble-shoot and manage problem resolution both internally and with the support of vendors
- Perform day to day network operation routines, such as health check, record update, data reconciliation, etc.
- As part of the network team, modify system configuration to enhance network operations and to support new project initiatives
- Manage vendors and coordinate with internal users on various network projects
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in implementing and supporting large scale mission critical IP networks and Internet infrastructures
- Experience in trouble-shooting complex IP networks
- In-depth technical knowledge in Internet/security products, including internal routing, BGP routers, DNS infrastructure, firewalls IDPS and global and local service load-balancers
To apply, please submit detailed resume with expected salary and send to Group Head of Human Resources, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, 23/F, One Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com. Please include the Job Reference Number in the subject of your email or application letter. Email size exceeding 1MB will not be received. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.