Mobile Application Technical Lead - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Sep 17
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Mobile Application Technical Lead.
In this role, you will
- Design and build mobile banking applications for iOS and Android to meet business demands
- Work with other engineers in the team to do peer code review and establish agile software development practices
- Perform technical feasibility study on architecture solutions proposed by mobile architects
- Collaborate with global teams in different agile ceremonies
- Produce documentations on application technical design
- Continuously improve self's technical knowledge and perform active sharing with the team.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong understanding in mobile application architectural design patterns, e.g. MVC, MVP, MVVM
- Extensive experience in iOS application development with Swift 3 or Android application development with Java 8 or Kotlin
- Solid experience in integrating with RESful API with observable pattern, preferably by employing RxSwft and RxJava.
- Proven agile software development experience focusing on extensive unit and feature test automation with different tools, e.g. XCTest, JUnit, Robolectric, Appium, Calabash
- Practice continuous integration and delivery with tools like GitHub with Jenkins or Bamboo
- Sound knowledge in mobile application security and related SDK e.g. Android keystore, iOS keychain
- Familiar with micro service architecture and its implementation with Spring Boot on PaaS
- Possess good analytical skill and problem solving skill
- Excellent written and spoken communication skill in English and Mandarin.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009O00
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited