Managing Principal, Hong Kong
In this role you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities as well as leveraging a top-notch management and consulting team. You will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics for penetrating new accounts and cross selling to established accounts. You will also be responsible for developing and growing the practice across the region.
A Word About Us
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the Financial Services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Investment Management and Finance, Risk and Compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectations grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations. We collaborate closely with our clients, equipping them to better meet the challenges of today, while preparing them to exploit tomorrow’s opportunities. Through our hands-on consulting resources, we go beyond strategy. We provide the necessary technology architecture and implementation that well positions our clients to transform and to achieve operational excellence, manage IT complexity, better understand, predict and control risk and develop practical and productive responses to regulation.
Lets Get Down to Business
You will drive services-led revenue growth for certain client accounts within the region or globally, and you will be expected to bring in new-name APAC clients. These responsibilities include working collaboratively with other operating units in the region to define, sell and deliver solutions to solve client needs.
Engagement Delivery Leadership
You will manage delivery for significant projects with client accounts. This includes relationship management with the client(s), overall project successful delivery responsibility, project profitability and follow-on engagement sales.
You will be responsible building a successful team and culture. This includes making key successful hires, mentoring staff and making the internal contributions required to create a steady foundation for the development of the APAC practice.
• Minimum 10 years working experience in a consulting firm organization
• Ideal candidate will possess a strong and very established track record in selling, shaping and delivering large, complex, long-term engagements
• Deep Financial Services industry knowledge (capital markets, brokerage & clearance, risk management, trading, wealth management, alternative investments, etc.)
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams
• Deep knowledge of Information Systems/Business Consulting Methodologies
• Senior Executive Presence – Possess an interest and passion towards engaging the imagination of Senior Level, executives in grasping and enabling the fundamentals of business change through consulting solutions.
• Long life cycle deal development
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills
• Network of contacts and relationships
• Creative, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills